Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager (EDH 21807)
El Dorado Hills, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others, and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job.
This is an opportunity to put your project management experience into great use in a contract opportunity.
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
The Member Migration Program focuses on integration management . This team is responsible for delivering high-quality results for integration efforts which are highly complex with people, process and technology impacts. The projects require team members to work as efficiently and effectively as possible in order to complete the necessary efforts. Team members follow proven project management methodologies, utilizing standardized tools and templates, consistently meeting defined quality standards.
Given the high profile and sensitive nature of this work, all project managers and leads will be required to have:
• Advanced training and experience in industry standards and best practices, including any of the following disciplines:
- Project Management and Rapid Implementations (PMI and Agile)
- Quality Management (ISO/ASQ/Lean/Kaizen)
- Operational Management (Six Sigma)
• Proven success at integration management
• Proven success at rapidly completing high priority and/or highly sensitive projects and deliverables
• Proven success at working across an enterprise (5, 000 employees and greater), and within all levels of an organization
• Demonstrated strengths at thriving in highly ambiguous and evolving environments, as well as high profile, urgent situations
The Project Manager will provide program level support by developing, executing and monitoring progress against a structured approach to company acquisition migration.
This position may require 10 -20% travel and may allow some telecommuting depending on the project assignment.
• Works on extremely complex projects (or multiple projects) spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
• Able to impact beyond area of responsibility and serve in interim leadership roles as needed
• Consults and makes recommendations to Program Director, Program Drivers, and Integration Management Office (IMO) on significant issues
• Ability to interact with all levels including senior management and influence decision-making
• Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion
• Responsible for supporting numerous project teams, assigning and monitoring work of team members and providing guidance and leadership
• Provides project/program level analysis, reporting and issues management
• Delivers regular communications and project/program status reports to management, stakeholders, and the project teams
• Coordinates efforts within and across project teams to estimate and scope proposals
• Partners with Program Director and Schedule Integrator to plan and direct schedule and budget coordination (process, planning, forecasting, and use of standard tools & templates), including trend analysis and appropriate communications and project team support
• Assists in the resolution of conflicts regarding resources, priorities, and deadlines
• Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
• Develops presentations for program team, management, sponsors, and/or vendors
• Provides project/program oversight from initiation through delivery and monitors for continuous improvement and alignment across the program, cross-functional areas and Integrated Management Office (IMO)
• Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent of 8-10 years of organizational development, process improvement, or project management experience
• Technically proficient having broad background in problem solving tools. TQM, Six Sigma or Project Management certification preferred
• Demonstrated experience in cross-functional, cross-disciplinary project management/project leadership on large-scale corporate/enterprise-wide projects
• Demonstrated experience managing transformational change, organizational development and change management communication issues
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid preferred with an understanding of Blue Shield or similar health care organization structure
• Knowledge of company encompasses entire scope of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures
• Subject matter expert in sophisticated, best-practices organizational development, process improvement or project management processes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to have difficult conversations, coach and mentor
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to successfully interact with all levels of management.
• PlanView knowledge a plus
Note: Work samples will be required during the interview process