Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager- Educational Institution Architecture
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
I have an exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join a new department with a stellar Architectural Firm overseeing Arts, Community and Education projects, working out of their San Francisco, CA office on a variety of projects throughout the country. The position requires excellent communication, time management and technical skills as you will work closely with Principals, Senior Designers, Project Architects and other Project Managers developing non-routine and complex design concepts in a manner responsive to the client' s needs and deadlines. Depending on project type and scope, you must be able to determine the right amount of effort needed to generate mid- to high-level documents in an efficient and timely manner. The candidate will also have multiple opportunities for client interaction and will help our team maintain a commitment to design and quality for all types of projects.
Preferred candidates will have:
· Registered Architect with Bachelor' s or Master’ s degree with 7-10 years of professional experience working on small- to large-scale projects
· DSA/Higher education experience is a must, predominantly with academic classroom buildings. Experience with science buildings, teaching labs, student housing or academic libraries a plus.
· Revit experience required
· LEED accreditation preferred
· Experience with Lean and Evidence-based design a plus
· Knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D Max, SketchUp and other industry accepted software as well as expertise with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products is needed
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with team members; ability to interact with clients at all stages of a project from initial client meeting (pre and post interview) through project occupancy
· Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple, large or complex in scope