Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Jose, California | Direct Hire
WHO WE ARE:
The Project Manager will join one of Silicon Valley’ s most recognized homebuilders. For over 25 years, this developer has built neighborhoods focused on individual lifestyle, innovative design, and detailed craftsmanship.
WHAT WE NEED:
Are you an experienced project manager looking for a new opportunity to grow and learn? In this multi-faceted position you will handle a wide variety of responsibilities that include project planning and scheduling, estimating, contracting, negotiating, value engineering, design and constructability reviews, and much, much more. As a company, we value people who strive for ways to creatively solve problems, find new or better methods to accomplish work, and are good at seeing around corners. We know that we are only as good as our employees, so we’ re always looking for the best. If this sounds like you, a key role is available in our company with responsibility that will grow as you do. If you’ re looking for a place where you can be proud of your work, building residential and mixed used projects with one of the best developers in the Silicon Valley, then this may be your next home.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 4+ years of experience with a construction company or design firm
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in architecture, construction management, or similar design/construction curriculum. Graduate degree preferred.
- A strong desire to learn, and a willingness to adapt to whatever task is at hand.
- Proven negotiating skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Leadership abilities and a willingness to take initiative
- Knowledge of construction means and methods
- Excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills