Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Project Manager of Land Entitlement
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete Due Diligence/Feasibility Analysis of projects prior to acquisition
- Obtain Entitlements for projects, including all governmental approvals, negotiations with public agencies or neighbors and representation at Public Hearings
- Oversee the preparation, submittal, and approval of all subdivision related plans and permits
- Maintain budgets and development schedule oversight and updating
- Physical Due Diligence:
- Physically walking the site with the ability to determine potential for special development situations, (i.e. demolition, utilities, relocations, special grading issues, etc.)
- Research the following and possess the analytical skills to interpret the following:
- Adjacent zoning classifications & uses, transmission lines, review existing and possible proposed zoning classifications, review City/County Zoning Ordinances, current impact fees, preliminary entitlement schedule, Right-of-way dedication or abandonment needs, water size/location, sewer size/location, capacity, utility undergrounding requirements, identification and resolution of encroachments, review flood plain maps, negotiation and acquisition of off-site easements
- Financial Due Diligence:
- Research and organize project costs from multiple departments to determine the financial viability of a planned community.
- Obtain Entitlement including:
- Hiring and coordination of land planning and engineering consultants to prepare submittal exhibits/plans.
- Review of engineering plans
- Coordinate and track the submittal of construction plans and other plans (i.e., Final Site Plan and Final Plat /technical reports).
- Attend meetings with City Staff and DRHI Development Team.
- Attend public hearings and speak as required.
- Schedule and attend neighbor meetings and speak as required.
- Budget and schedule development and management, invoice approval
- Provide lot exhibits, community information statements, CC and R’ s and easement disclosure, etc. to Sales Department
- Coordinate information sharing and work distribution with land development, acquisitions, construction and the sales/marketing teams
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver' s license, and be willing to travel.
- Registered planner or engineer helpful but not required.