Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
Property Manager - Commercial/ Retail (Robust Portfolio)
Established and reputable commercial real estate company seeking a Property Manager to join their Los Angeles team. The Property Manager is accountable for meeting both property and portfolio financial and operating results. This role oversees daily operations with senior leadership, develops and implements strategic planning, and enacts organizational methods designed to improve operations. The portfolio is robust and has a great mix of Class A Commercial and Retail properties. They have a wonderful supportive culture, stellar benefits/comp package and opportunity to work with an amazing team!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maximize the value of existing assets in areas of budget implementation, asset management, receivables, expense management, tenant relations, leasing, forecasting and weekly/monthly business reviews.
- Ensuring that assigned properties are maintained, including improving, systematizing and ensuring that site visits are conducted at an appropriate frequency and in an excellent manner.
- Deliver sound business practices through the work of balancing tenant satisfaction and tenant lease compliance.
- Preparation and fulfillment of the annual operating budget and forecasting process.
- Responsible for the preparation of and the completion of performance reviews for Assistant Property Managers, Associates and Facilities.
- Minimum of 5-7 years prior commercial/retail (residential not applicable) real estate experience as an Assistant Property Manager/Property Manager required.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Experience with tenant mix, occupancy, maintenance and improvements, market conditions, and intended usage of assets
- Experience with reviewing contracts and leases are preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining excellent tenant relations.
- Experience with vendor selection and procurement processes.
- Demonstrated experience related to profit and loss statements, along with experience participating in timely and accurate budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook as well as experience with a variety of software programs and databases.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills; is proactive and must have the ability to continually improve processes.