Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Provider Relations Intermediate (22542)
Monterey Park, California | Contract
EXCITING LONG TERM CONTRACT IN MONTEREY PARK!
Daily interface with providers to effectively resolve service issues in a timely manner is a requirement of the job.
- Customize special education needs from providers as well as delivering strategic communications to assigned providers with good level of self reliance
- Coordinate data extracts and data analysis interpretation in preparation of reports *Coordinate efforts to ensure company and its concentrated providers follow regulatory requirements:
1.The Intermediate level is required to work closely with the Management team of Provider Network Operations ensure it is compliant with the project requirements
- The job requires little to moderate level of autonomy in decision making since the PRCs main customers (providers), need to rely on the PRCs for answers to issues that need immediate resolution
- Intermediate level is expected to provide mentorship to Associate level
- 2 years experience in Provider Relations
- Receives minimal guidance