Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Quality Improvement Consultant (SF 23413) - 23413
San Francisco, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking a Talented Quality Improvement Consultant to join our team.
Purpose : The Quality Improvement team is looking for an experienced Quality Improvement professional. We are seeking someone with a wide range of experience who can lead an effort to develop and execute a well-structured plan to improve the quality of care for members in our ACO provider network.
- Lead the quality team to outline and execute a comprehensive quality improvement plan that will resonate with the Department.
- Drive to solutions and creative alternatives as needed.
- Identify the specific measures and how we will monitor and report the outcomes of our intervention.
- Work with healthcare analysts to identify the data needed and how to use data to drive QI programs.
- Effective and proven leadership skills (positive can do attitude)
- Oversees and directs quality team on deliverables.
The QI consultant must be capable of performing two key pieces of work to support proposal:
- Review feedback from previous responses and presentations and then develop a plan to demonstrate improvements in the quality of care for members.
- Identify realistic yet meaningful performance guarantees.
- Prepare the detailed summary of our plan in writing (Trio proposal) and communicate it to staff. Includes responses to questions, etc.
- Minimal travel required 25%