Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
El Segundo, California | Direct Hire
Exciting Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Opportunity! - El Segundo
Are you a college grad who is looking to put your foot in the door of a great consulting company? Do you have a bit of experience working in an office, but want to take the next step to develop your career? An amazing technical consulting firm in the El Segundo area is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. The person in this position would be responsible for handling day to day administrative tasks, as well as promoting a welcoming environment for guests and other visitors.
This position provides mentorship possibilities, where the person in the position has a lot of opportunity to learn and develop. It is a great company to work for, one that offers good benefits and growth potential.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create a welcoming environment for employees and guests
- Handle all mail operations including: deliveries, packages, overnights, outgoing mail
- Assist staff whenever possible
- Maintain office supplies by ordering them and organizing them upon delivery
- Troubleshoot office equipment such as printers, computers, laptops
- File for the Accounting and Administrative Departments
- Answer the phones, field calls, and take messages
- Setup travel arrangements
- Schedule conference room and set it up for meetings
- Keep the kitchen, and all common areas, clean
- Handle AT&T administration for cell phones on the company plan
- Assist the CEO by:
- Maintaining calendar and scheduling meetings
- Handle expense reports
- Run errands and aid in the coordination of other personal tasks
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in handling multiple projects, showing initiative, and creatively solving problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 wpm