Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Contract
Our client is looking for an upbeat, friendly, motivated person to join their team. The ideal candidate would continuously offer cheerful and professional service to all corporate level employees and their visitors.
- Providing 5-star service to visitors, employees, and contractors, in a warm, friendly and professional manner in person, on the phone, and in all electronic communications.
- Answering incoming telephone calls. Determine how best to assist the caller and identifying whom within the corporation may assist the caller best.
- Maintaining professionalism and composure even when interacting with challenging or difficult callers. Strategically determine what additional support is needed when handling a difficult situation.
- Assisting with filing paperwork and word processing as needed
- Friendly and professional attitude, passionate about customer service
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor' s degree highly desirable
- 2 years customer service, call center, or administrative support experience
- 1 year experience in a professional office setting
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interrelate with both management and employees
- Able to work with a high degree of integrity and operate independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and hectic environment
- Position may require pre-employment screening including background and drug screen.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and Word
Not a perfect match but still interested? Reach out to schedule an interview with a recruiter! We may have other roles available that better fit your qualifications.