Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Rancho Cordova, California | Join Our Team
RECRUITER; TEMPORARY DIVISION
Job Classification: Exempt
Wage Type: Salary plus commissions
This position is responsible for contributing to the financial growth of Wollborg Michelson. The Temporary Division Recruiter should spend an ample amount of time during each working day finding and filling placements in the temporary division, while providing our clientele with a customized approach and superior interaction. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivating, self-starting, and consistently obtains maximum results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filling job orders in the temporary division in accordance with company metrics.
- Conduct reference calls on each eligible candidate
- Conduct in-person interviews of candidates and determine placement elligibility
- Work directly with the Management to establish individual activity and results expectations
- Ensure all company practices are in accordance with W/M standards
- Negotiate service rates with clients and pay rates with candidates to ensure branch gross profit goals are achieved
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly quality checks/calls to ensure client and candidate satisfaction
- Proof resumes for accuracy with appropriate content for the job order
- Prepare and post job orders to appropriate outlets and enter to system
- Interact and manage connections through social media outlets
- Provide reference and applicable background checks on candidates per W/M policy
- Utilize social media outlets and company resources to increase outreach to new candidates.
- 0-2 years of work experience in the staffing industry preferred
- Sales/Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong presentation and closing skills required
- Strong telephone/customer service skills required
- Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with clients and candidates
- Effective usage of all W/M IT systems
- Must be willing to assist in other departments and/or areas of work as needed
- Must be able to pass a 7-year criminal background check
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time, utilizing computer keyboard, mouse, and headset/phone