Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Mateo, California | Contract
We aren’ t just looking for a pro recruiter… we need a hunter! Our client needs a passionate recruiter that knows how to get creative in finding the right candidates (and does not take no for an answer!).
The ideal candidate would have experience managing all facets of the hiring process: sourcing, screening, candidate management, hiring manager management, applicant tracking system input, and partnering with other recruiters/ human resources.
If you’ re interested in being considered for this role, please include 3 Boolean search strings that you would use to find a resume just like yours!
- Identify and assess candidates to fill positions at all levels and “ purple squirrels” (difficult to fill positions)
- Partner with hiring managers to develop strong job descriptions by eliciting clear, concise job requirements
- Work with recruiter(s) and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that creates an effective search process.
- Maintain relationships with hiring managers by keeping commitments, relaying relevant intelligence, and keeping an open line of communication.
- Maintain consistent communication with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Use and maintain applicant tracking system (ATS) in a way that is consistent with company policy as well as Federal and State government regulations.
- Partner with hiring managers to manage the candidate interview process
- Manage the offer process with hiring managers, including salary negotiation
- Share proven techniques and strategies with other recruiting team members
- 3-5 years agency/corporate recruiting experience
- GED required, Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems and the MS Office Suite is required.
- Expert skill using internet resources including but not limited to: resume databases, recruiting and search techniques such as LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, and job boards
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills, able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Must show high attention to detail, good judgment and possess excellent organizational and time management skills
Not a perfect match but still interested? Reach out to schedule an interview with a recruiter! We may have other roles available that better fit your qualifications.