Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Torrance, California | Join Our Team
We at Wollborg Michelson Recruiting are looking for an exceptional sales- minded Recruiter to join our Torrance office. The ideal candidate is experienced in all facets of temporary recruiting focused on positions in the administrative, clerical, accounting/finance, and customer service vertical. Position is a " hybrid" role of sales & recruiting. This is a very dynamic role, giving the right candidate the opportunity to lead a team as business grows.
- Work closely with client hiring managers to understand the needs of each role and define the ideal candidate
- Create job descriptions and candidate profiles
- Source active and passive candidates from events, networks, referrals, and marketplaces
- Actively market and hunt for new job orders
- Represent the company at industry events; maximize direct applicants by increasing our brand awareness
- Conduct initial phone screens; describe the role, and assess technical and behavioral fit
- Manage process from start to finish; find ways to improve efficiency, time-to-hire, and candidate quality
- Confirm pay rates, bill rates, and start dates
- Initiate and coordinate background checks
- Create a professional and positive candidate experience for every prospect
Experience and Skills:
- 2 + years of recruiting experience with focus on administrative, clerical and customer service roles. Experience working a blended desk of sales/recruiting highly preferred
- Leadership abilities
- Experience with successfully sourcing both active and passive candidates using various channels and techniques
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high degree of professionalism and maturity
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills; high attention to detail
Wollborg Michelson offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive base with lucrative commissions, advanced technology systems, and a collaborative work environment. Learn more about us at www.wmjobs.com