Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Join Our Team
At Wollborg Michelson Recruiting, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. We believe every company deserves to find its Dream Candidates, and every person deserves to find his or her Dream Job. Wollborg Michelson has been guiding companies to build winning teams and helping job seekers find meaningful employment for more than forty years.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is seeking a tenacious Recruiter/Senior Recruiter to source and close a variety of positions as our company is experiencing tremendous growth. You' ll also help us build the recruiting organization as we scale. This is an opportunity to make a HUGE impact on us and your career!
The Recruiter leads our efforts to inform candidates about our amazing opportunities at our growing company and delivers on hiring goals that emphasize quality hires, process efficiency, and providing an outstanding candidate experience. As an integral member of the HR/Operations team, this position contributes to the full-cycle recruitment process ensuring Wollborg Michelson continues to attract and onboard high-performing recruiting and sales talent- the drivers of our business! This position requires excellent communication skills and the ability to perform at high levels in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you' ll be doing:
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to offers for multiple positions and locations, entry level through experienced/leadership roles across the company
- Manage hiring manager expectations, develop processes around interviewing and hiring
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Wollborg Michelson’ s culture, business model, and the staffing industry
- Provide expertise in branding, attracting, and acquiring high-performing talent to meet Wollborg Michelson’ s strategic business needs
- Provide appropriate level of guidance, consultation, and education to hiring managers on hiring processes and best practices
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off & debrief process for candidates
- Work closely with our team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Ensure candidates experience a quality recruiting and interview process by keeping them informed and well-prepared throughout the entire process
- Keep ‘ em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- Plan out-of-the-box sourcing strategies to attract talent
- Assist in recruiting-related events
- Send weekly progress reports to hiring managers and senior leadership
- Contribute to Wollborg Michelson’ s culture of being collaborative, supportive, respectful, transparent, ethical, high-achieving, and fun!
- Perform other duties as requested.
Who you are:
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious and innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited teams.
- You' re willing to help out wherever needed.
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years+ experience in recruiting
- Expertise in Sourcing using LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Both in-house or agency experience is acceptable (with available metrics to back up how great you are)
- Strong sourcing skills with a proven track of turning passive candidates into hires
- Experience using the tools of the trade: ATS systems, LinkedIn, leveraging social media, sourcing tools, etc.
- Strong communications skills
Experience working and recruiting for a Staffing company
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting principles:
- We earn our reputation every day.
- We help companies grow and compete.
- We anticipate needs and provide timely solutions.
- We work hard to understand our client’ s needs so the candidate you hire is the one we recommend.
- We deliver on every commitment we make no matter how long it takes.
- We love what we do!
The worksite location for this role is preferred onsite in San Francisco, but could be within any of our branch locations. We would consider remote recruiters located on the West coast.
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.