Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Seattle, Washington | Direct Hire
As a member of the Investment Management & Research team, the Research Analyst assumes a primary role in the analysis of capital markets, asset classes, investment managers, and investment strategies in support of the firm’ s Investment Committee and/or Chief Investment Officer. A further area of responsibility relates to the management of client portfolios to which the Analyst has been assigned, in conjunction with the Investment Committee, CIO, or Advisor, as applicable.
- Perform research and analysis on markets, asset classes, managers, and strategies, as assigned by the CIO or CEO/Chairman of the Investment Committee
- Support the overall success of the Company’ s research offering by providing complete, timely, and accurate monitoring, analysis, and internal and external reporting on assigned asset classes and managers
- Contribute to production of research? related presentation materials for prospective and current clients, including the quarterly economic and capital market presentation, quarterly newsletter, manager searches, and other materials to effectively communicate with prospects and clients as assigned by CEO/Chairman of the Investment Committee or CIO
- Perform client? specific analysis in support of the firm’ s Advisors to facilitate the oversight and management of wealth management and institutional client relationships as assigned
- Assist in preparation of presentations for new client solicitations and participate in such presentations as requested
- Manage assigned pooled portfolio clients in accordance with each client’ s policy and objectives and in accordance with the firm’ s philosophy and standards in conjunction with the CIO
- Experience: 1-3 years investment research or related experience required, 3? 5 years preferred
- Education: Bachelor’ s Degree; advanced education a plus; progress towards CFA designation or willingness to pursue
- Proficient in written and verbal communication of complex financial and investment topics
- Series 65 licensing preferred
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer