Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
SQL Data Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract To Hire
In this role you and your team will support the needs of the rewards team, business development team, and the division teams through reporting and analytics. This will require working with IT to ensure you have all necessary data, querying data using SQL, and producing professional quality reports to send to stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design and produce recurring loyalty centric marketing and offer reporting and analytics.
• Develop and maintain presentation material for senior management
• Develop and maintain key performance database and calendar of key marketing efforts
• Segment customers along a variety of behavioral and attitudinal factors to improve client’ s understanding of customer and shopper behavior.
• Leverage proprietary customer segmentations, shopper insights and customer analysis to develop strategies to increase loyalty and share of wallet.
• Synthesize results at the segment level and share key insights across the organization.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analyses to support strategic projects and initiatives.
• Interface with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage own work and work of analysts to meet internal and external expectations.
• Mentor and coach analysts on the team.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, Math, or Statistics
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate with Senior Management.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines.
• Strong detail orientation. High degree of initiative and results orientation.
• Team player. Highly collaborative.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, modeling, data manipulation tools, and relational databases.
• Targeted marketing expertise preferred, with experience developing strategies to build customer loyalty a plus.
• Experience with CPG, Marketing or Retail Rewards preferred
• Experience with CPG, Marketing or Retail Category Management a plus.
• Experience with SQL preferred.
• Experience with SAS, relational databases, and Visual Basic a plus.