Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
A fast growing tech start up is looking for the best candidates to join their team! They are looking for motivated and energetic individuals to lead the charge as a Sales Development Rep.
You will be joining a company that is revolutionizing the world of electronics manufacturing by building sophisticated software and a robotic factory to disrupt the manufacturing space for rapid electronics prototyping. This enables engineers to manufacture their designs within days, allowing them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
This is an opportunity to be part of something transformative and to kickstart your sales career at a high-growth company that encourages development and a path to a sales closing role. As an SDR, you’ ll see professional development in several facets, including a strong network to successful sales executives and the ability to own your career path.
- Inbound lead qualification and follow up activity
- Achieve and often exceed your goal for sales qualified leads on a monthly basis
- Do the baseline research to identify the right information prior to prospecting
- Produce high level of call and email activity daily
- Run and log activity in Salesforce daily
- Bachelor' s degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Concise and engaging writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every day and explain company value proposition to potential individual clients
- A mastery of email communication
- Business Development or Sales experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer