Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Scheduler & Registrar - MV
Mountain View, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson' s client, an innovative and patient-centered healthcare organization, is looking for a contract Scheduler and Registrar in Mountain View, CA. This is a key position for an organization seeking to make patient experience the best possible. The ideal candidate will be positive, efficient, organized, and educated about related policies and procedures.
Local candidates only please! This role requires someone to sit onsite in Mountain View during standard business hours Monday-Friday. We are hoping to have someone start at the end of August and continue through at least the end of November.
- Schedule and register patients for a variety of appointments with various providers
- Work with patient and other designated points of contact to provide the best support possible when accessing healthcare options
- Speak with and assess patient needs on the phone or in person to create the appropriate schedule or registration of information
- Verify correct registration information, including insurance and benefits eligibility
- Establish eligibility, verification of benefits, and copayments as needed
- Obtain authorizations from staff as needed
- Collect copayments
- Communicate information such as schedules, health information, and payment terms in a confidential and patient-friendly manner
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years medical office or medical insurance experience including scheduling and/or registering patients for appointments and care
- Clear, courteous and pleasant communication skills with appropriate usage of grammar, pronunciation and tone
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of self-motivation and goal oriented with the ability to multitask
- Positive, open-minded, and focused on continuous improvement
- Ability to learn new processes, procedures and software programs quickly, while demonstrating attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and comfort with navigating multiple applications simultaneously
- Experience in government and commercial insurance program, Third Party Payor, Medicare, MediCal, and other regulatory knowledge a plus.