Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Account Exectuive
200 Pine Street 8th Floor San Francisco, California 94104 | Direct Hire
Senior Account Executive
Our client is a boutique PR firm located in San Francisco. They are looking for an SAE that has B2B, enterprise, cloud infrastructure, and developer experience to join their team. They are looking for a team player that will be with them for the long haul. Great benefits, office, and work schedule.
- Client Counsel & Communication - Serve as a primary client contact for the programs you run; provide on the spot counsel to team members and clients; manage account programs from start to finish
- Media Relations - As an SAE you have the pulse on the media landscape for your clients. You know what works and what doesn’ t work, you develop creative angles for pitches, bylines, abstracts to get your clients noticed and in the publications, blogs, podcasts or stages that will best drive their goals.
- Skills & Programs - Manage media programs, launches, speaking programs, reviews programs, know how to write a compelling Q&A, contribute to overall success of client events; counsel client on appropriate strategy for social media if needed.
- 3-6 years in tech public relations, preferably with agency experience
- Excellent verbal, research, writing, editing and client interaction skills
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, AI, Big Data, SaaS technologies
- Extremely organized and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Versatile, collaborative, team player
- Great Team
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Health, dental, vision and chiropractic/acupuncture insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sabbatical after four years
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Catered Monday lunches and unlimited snacks
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer