Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
1234, West Nowhere Street Oakland, California 94621 | Direct Hire
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing team as a Senior Accountant with a reputable company in the bay area who generates $1 billion in revenue each year.
In this role, you will be responsible for full cycle accounting, month end and quarter end close, forecasting and reporting. This position reports directly to the Controller.
The Sr. Accountant will partner with all lines of business operations. The perfect candidate will have a strong understanding of business and financial practices, accounting, and analytical skills through financial statement reviews. This role’ s responsibilities include refining monthly accounting processes, supporting timely, accurate financial and operations reporting. The Sr. Accountant will also be expected to partner effectively with Accounting Management to develop and implement strong internal controls, and establish policies and procedures to ensure auditable financial statements. Amazing culture and dynamic organization! Great benefits package and competitive salary.
- Meet monthly financial reporting deadlines including reconciling balance sheet accounts and performing variance analysis.
- Assist in the annual budget preparation for all company’ s line of business.
- Complete financial analysis of company’ s results, including variance and trend reporting.
Owns the financial reporting and analysis of the organization.
Take condensed detailed reports and apply them to meaningful reports for executive level employees for review
Work with other members in the Finance & Accounting department to meet deadlines and ensure proper close.
- 3-5 years accounting experience, CPA a strong plus.
- Solid accounting knowledge and skills including GAAP accounting and reporting.
- Solid knowledge of General Ledger close including balance sheet reconciliation, P&L and cash flow variance analysis, performing and posting journal entries, and complex bank reconciliations; budgeting and forecasting.
Ability to control financial close and forecast and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in an accounting systems (NetSuite) MS Excel.
***Send resume to Ldirienzo@wmjobs.com ***