Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Administrative Assistant
Rancho Cordova, California | Contract
Overview: Outstanding executive assistant & executive management skills required.
• Schedule and coordinate CHO and Program Director’ s travel, conferences, committee meetings, and staff meetings, (participate in and implements as directed). Prepare agendas and meeting minutes as needed. Coordinates electronic calendars as required;
• Plans, prioritizes, organizes, and manages tasks/projects (including follow-up and follow through) for CHO and Program Director;
• Develops and prepares both routine and non-routine correspondence, including presentations, letters and memorandums, operating results, schedules, expense reports, ad hoc reports and other materials as needed;
• Formats, compiles and generates special reports using in-depth knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software. Conducts and/or coordinates special projects as required by management;
• Coordinate office visits for, potential clients, business partners and others as necessary.
• Acts as buffer/filter on behalf of the Program Director; handles routine questions and issues on behalf the Program Director;
• Handles sensitive and confidential data. Exercises diplomacy in all facets of the job;
• Review and distribute mail, establish and maintain files, photocopying;
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 5-7 years experience:
• 2-3 years supporting management at a senior level• Superior proficiency using Microsoft Outlook Suite;
• Outstanding organizational skills to ensure that deadlines are met;
• Proficient document creation and formatting, records management, handling both paper and electronic calendars, and scheduling and coordinating travel, meeting, event and conference arrangements.
• Working with highly sensitive and confidential information, including use of good judgment and discretion in communicating sensitive information to others;
• Solid communication practices (both written and verbal – in person and in electronic format) while supporting management at a senior level.
Job Type: Temporary
- Bachelor' s
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year