Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Contracts Procurement Analyst
San Rafael, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is searching for a Temporary Senior Contracts Procurement Analyst for our client in San Rafael. The company is a government agency but has a family-like feel and a professional environment. People who do well there are curious, independent, and hardworking.
- Plans, organizes, reviews, prepares and processes necessary procurement documents for competitive and non-competitive procurements including requests for proposals, requests for qualifications, formal bids, solicitation letters, simplified negotiations, sole source and other procurements.
- In coordination with project manager and attorney, negotiates and prepares contracts that are highly complex and sensitive in nature.
- Works with project manager in the administration of the contract throughout its duration, including processing amendments, change orders and task orders, exercising options, assisting with close out and termination, if necessary.
*Local candidates only. Job is 100% onsite. Remote employees will not be considered.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Engineering, or a closely related field; additional position related experience may be substituted on a year per year basis in lieu of degree
- Three years' recent full-time experience in purchasing/buying materials, supplies, equipment, services and other commodities in a centralized setting
- Strong negotiating skills that are firm but fair
- Minimum of one year project or process management with regard to procurement functions
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Familiarity with procurement software, i.e. Workday, Coupa, Expensify, Netsuite, Egencia, Jira, etc.