Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior HR Consultant
San Francisco, California | Contract
Company Talent and Organizational Effectiveness team enables the company to continue to contend for talent and healthcare consumers alike by optimizing its workforce to improve individual and organizational performance. You will be involved in organizational efforts to build, maintain, and assure a sound, even leading-edge, talent processes, practices and analytics. This is not a standard HR generalist position, but rather a Center of Excellence role, that requires experience with talent processes, organizational development, change management, as well as business consulting skills.
Company leaders are responsible for stewarding and developing talent throughout the organization. You will work with HR and Business Leaders to achieve our strategic talent, people and business outcomes.
- You partner with the Organizational Performance and Analytics team and with leaders across HR to identify, design, develop and implement, and enhance talent management processes, practices, tools and technologies, ensuring alignment with organizational mission and strategies.
- You contribute thought leadership by integrating research on best practices, formal training and applied experience in human resources, talent processes, practices, technologies and analytics, and applying to business opportunities.
- You capture the voice of the customer accurately and conduct needs analysis effectively in order to recommend solutions, design processes and products with the customer in mind.
- You build and maintain relationships with HR Business Partners and key internal clients to support effective sharing of research insights, data, and analytics with the business.
- You manage relationships with external vendors and internal groups and project manage the review of vendors that provide consulting/professional services or technology solutions (including initiating and driving the review by Blue Shield of California IT, contracting, and legal teams).
- You scope, design and drive on-time, on-target, and on-budget implementation of change initiatives, pilot programs, and new processes and practices, keeping all relevant parties apprised of developments, progress and other key information with the highest confidentiality.
- You understand what it means to work on a system to improve it; you communicate, collaborate, and integrate efficiently and effectively on multiple objectives and priorities.
- You work well independently, escalating risks and dependencies promptly.
- You are an effective collaborator, who builds strong relationships and shares accountability.
- You exercise sound judgment when managing sensitive and confidential information.
- Bachelor Degree in a related discipline from an accredited university (required).
- Masters degree in related field (such as Industrial / Organizational Psychology; Learning Science; Organizational Behavior, Systems and Analytics; HR Operations; or other relevant field) strongly recommended.
- 5-7 years of related professional experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience leading/working on talent management programs (preferred).
- Project/program management experience (strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to understand the strategy, develop plans for executing, and get buy-in from the leaders.
- Experience with process design, improvement, and transformation, preferably in HR.
- Experience working with quantitative and qualitative data and ability to derive the so what from the findings and have the numbers tell a compelling, accurate, and relevant story (strongly preferred).