Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Marketing Analyst
Pleasanton, California | Contract
Senior Marketing Analyst
We are looking for that extraordinary senior level Marketing Analyst who wants to kick their career into high gear – this is a team with a lot of visibility (and of course, responsibility)! You will own the marketing strategy behind the loyalty platforms that have transformed the way we interact with consumers. From program development to data analysis and forecasting, you will take ownership of the future of the Client' s Loyalty Team! You know how to synthesize, interpret and translate data into a tangible, action-oriented strategy. You take ownership and drive for results through merging data-driven strategy with advertising platforms.
What You’ ll Do:
• Help lead strategic planning and program development for various loyalty marketing initiatives, including the coordination of planning, execution and post-analysis of such initiatives to optimize customer engagement.
• Coordinate communications with IT, Marketing, Retail Operations teams to ensure high-quality execution of loyalty initiatives and campaigns.
• Partner with Customer Analytics team to review and analyze loyalty marketing campaign results to ensure program effectiveness, profitability and retailer return on investment.
- Conduct research to assess the competitive landscape and other external forces that would influence program results.
• Perform data analysis to identify opportunities to optimize and grow the program. Manage financial results by understanding how new initiatives impact the P&L.
• Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, and partners.
• … among other exciting loyalty-driven projects!
Who You Are:
• Driven self-starter who thrives in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, and highly collaborative
- Affinity to data-driven decision making.
• Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or related field
- 2-3 years of prior experience working in a marketing or general business analyst role
- Experience in management consulting or loyalty is preferred but not absolutely required
• Knowledge of the retail space is also helpful, although not absolutely required
- Proficiency with writing SQL queries is a plus