Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
A rapidly growing electronics manufacturer is looking for an outstanding Senior Recruiter to join them in their San Francisco HQ. The ideal candidate is experienced in all facets of recruiting with a well rounded background in vetting and sourcing within multitude of verticals. This is a very dynamic role, giving the right candidate the ability to place a true and lasting impact on the company.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the needs of each role and define the ideal candidate
- Create job descriptions, candidate profiles, interview strategy, and offer packages for new positions
- Source active and passive candidates from events, networks, referrals, and marketplaces
- Represent the company at industry events; maximize direct applicants by increasing our brand awareness
- Conduct initial phone screens; sell the company, describe the role, and assess technical and behavioral fit
- Manage process from start to finish; find ways to improve efficiency, time-to-hire, and candidate quality
- Implement best practices and educate hiring managers and interview panels accordingly
- Create a professional and positive candidate experience for every prospect
- 5-10 years of full-cycle recruiting experience; mix of agency and in-house startup experience is preferred
- Experience with successfully sourcing passive candidates using various channels and techniques
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high degree of professionalism and maturity
- Strong work ethic; ability to work independently
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills; high attention to detail
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer