Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Senior Tech Support Lead
San Francisco, California | Contract To Hire
Senior Technical Support Lead
Working directly with the senior management, the Senior Technical Support Lead will be given Tier 3 access to support and alleviate any issues and concerns from our telecommunications client base. Handling cases escalated from Tier 2, as well as high priority VIP clients, the position will use all potential tools and capabilities to ensure timely and professional service.
The position is a Contract-to-Hire opportunity, with a high probability of conversion to permanent full-time.
- Serve as an escalation point, acting as a source of advanced product knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- Assist representatives in making difficult case-specific decisions and interpreting the documented policies into real world procedures.
- Identify processes, resources, and policies needing improvement then propose upstream solutions and execute with very little or no guidance, working cross-functionally with other company teams as needed.
- Create bug reports and monitor progress of them. Triage bugs to on-call engineers using JIRA.
- Document, investigate, and drive resolution of complex technical issues raised by our Tier 2 and escalations teams.
- Provide context and direction to Help Guide team to create and update articles for our Advocate-facing and Customer-facing Help Guides and FAQs.
- Make recommendations to drive improvements to tools, methods, and operations.
- Be the expert in solving customer issues relating to network services and features, activation, equipment changes, etc.
- Help to solve the most difficult customer issues, working closely with Tier 2, Billing Ops, and Network Ops teams to troubleshoot, and come up with solutions to very new problems.
- Become intimately familiar with how agents use our billing system and our network troubleshooting tools. Validate and solve for issues as reported by tool champions.
- 2+ years experience in tech support
- Experience working in wireless telecom providing technical support highly preferred
- Ability to identify patterns and use deductive reasoning to get to root cause
- Ability to communicate ideas and problems clearly
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams to design and implement solutions
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced environment
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer