Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sr. Recruiter (Non-Tech)
Foster City, California | Contract
The main function of a recruiter is to seek out, interview, and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within an organization. A typical recruiter is responsible for finding new talent to bring to an organization. An entry level recruiter typically has a Bachelors degree, or equivalent training, and experience in recruiting or sales. As the levels progress, the years experience increase along with leadership expectations, with the introduction of a supervisory role at Level 4. The technical skills, including legal knowledge and business and management principles, increase across levels, starting from basic at Level 1 to expert at Level 5.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or equivalent training required
- 10+ years customer service related experience required
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Expert ability to work independently and manage ones time (Required)
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Required)
- Expert knowledge of legal policies and procedures related to hiring practices and other work related activities (Required)
- Expert knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training (Typically required)
- Expert knowledge business and management principles involved in strategic planning (Typically required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel (Required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
Refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization and make hiring recommendations