Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Sr. Tax Manager
Los Angeles, California | Direct Hire
EXCITING DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH LARGE WELL-KNOWN FIRM IN LOS ANGELES AREA FOR A SENIOR TAX MANAGER!
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are looking to add a Senior Tax Manager/Tax Responsible Person to our team. This position will assist with the review of tax returns and with all aspects of related client tax advice matters. The ideal candidate will possess strong tax preparation, detail review experience, tax research skills, consultation and advice. Experience in business management, entertainment industry, real estate, high net worth individuals and multi-jurisdictional planning is helpful. CPA license required.
- Review individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
- Identify industry/client tax issues and situations, and facilitate tax research and planning.
- Advise regarding IRS and state issues and responding to governmental correspondence and audits.
- Prepare closeouts for loan out corporations and analyze payroll withholding requirements for state and federal.
- Supervise and review work of other team members and assist with accounting responsibilities as necessary.
- In depth knowledge and experience of tax concepts related to individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, estates and trusts.
- Minimum of 8 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related business field and grasp of accounting and financial statement concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and tax preparation software such as BNA and Pro-System.
- Ability to interact and communicate with clients, tax team and business managers (written, verbal, and in person).
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve issues, perform research, and demonstrate critical thinking to implement tax advice to respond to new legislation and planning.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivator with excellent organization skills.