Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for experienced Staff Accountant with a proven track record in accurately delivering on all full cycle accounting tasks.
- Review, process, gather, and compile accounting transactions and documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance. Contribute to development of analyses to be used for key activities or decision making
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve accounting issues; probe beyond stated situation; identify underlying issues; recognize exceptions; perform preliminary analysis
- Run, maintain, reconcile, review, combine, analyze and validate financial data sets, utilizing financial reports, financial databases, and key financial information often from multiple systems. Assist in the preparation of basic management information reports
- Identify and resolve incorrect journal entries, data anomalies, deviations from established procedures, and unusual issues
- High volume AP/AR experience
- General Ledger experience
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor' s degree plus two years of applicable experience, or combination of education and relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and various accounting software
- Understanding of and ability to apply accounting skills and concepts
- Ability to draft professional e-mails, memos, business letters, and reports, and to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal audiences and client groups
- Ability to learn project management skills and to participate as part of a project team
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer