Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Staffing Senior - (27629-1 SF)
San Francisco, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson is supporting a large healthcare organization and we have an immediate opening for a contract Recruiter to work onsite in downtown San Francisco.
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to define their talent needs and to provide best in class recruiting services
- Develop recruiting and sourcing strategies with hiring managers and maintain service level agreements
- Provide a consultative approach to recruiting
- Build strong relationships with candidates by targeting and proactively sourcing exceptional candidates. Attract and hire qualified active and passive candidates via research, cold calling, online searches, networking and job fairs. Develop and maintain internal database of candidate pipelines.
- Create and edit job postings/advertisements in various media
- Review applications and screen qualified resumes
- Conduct phone screens with candidates and schedule on-site interviews
- Identify and consult with hiring managers on top candidates including writing up candidate summaries and recommendations
- Conduct/coordinate candidate assessments and reference checks
- Manage offer negotiations and create offer letters
- Meet or exceed targeted cost-per-hire and time to fill goals along with other recruiting metrics
- Provide updated requisition status reports
- Proactively recommend recruitment best practices
- Fosters a workplace environment consistent with the values and vision of the company
- Communicates company values, culture, work environment, business strategies, benefits and other areas of interest to prospective candidates
- Ensure compliance with recruitment and employment laws
- Other tasks or duties as assigned
- Must have at least 5 years of recruiting experience (agency experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Experience working in a direct placement recruiting agency preferred
- AIRS and/or PHR certification preferred
- Able to set and achieve Daily/Weekly/Monthly Goals
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Must be knowledgeable on the full recruiting life cycle
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Must show high attention to detail, good judgment and possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in using internet search tools, applicant tracking systems, database programs and job boards
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet
- This is a possible contract to hire opportunity.