Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
We are looking for an experienced multi-unit Area Manager to increase the overall success of the stores by assisting the District Manager with setting targets, supervising store managers, and ensuring they are well supported. The ideal candidate possesses a strategic mindset and is a natural leader.
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success.
- Set standards and goals for each store and department.
- Optimize and oversee store operations to ensure efficiency.
- Lead and motivate a team of Store Managers towards active collaboration and attainment of their team’ s goals.
- Ensure stores are utilizing their operating budgets strategically and formulating schedules based on trending business needs.
- Ensure compliance with company’ s policies and operational guidelines.
- Solve problems by providing creative and practical solutions.
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address ways to improve it.
- Report to District Manager on progress and/or issues.
- Proven experience as an Area Manager or multi-unit Store Manager.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles.
- Strong understanding of optimization of store operations and standards for success.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic mindset.
We are looking for a results-driven Retail Store Manager to drive success, and build and develop a winning team. The ideal candidate will be able to boost customer satisfaction, build up customer base, meet sales and profitability goals, and motivate and mentor staff effectively.
- Develop out-of-the-box business strategies to grow customer base, expand store traffic, and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by developing, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent excellent service.
- Complete operational duties and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase store sales.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build growth paths.
- Solve all issues that arise from staff or customers professionally.
- Lead by example.
- Additional Store Manager duties as needed.
- Proven successful experience as a Retail Manager.
- Strong business acumen and leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze trends and forecast future merchandise needs based on demographic and customer feedback.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.