Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Company is seeking unique and superior construction superintendents for its Southern California Region. The company serves well-known customers having multiple store locations and providing great diversity of work. The position will provide long term stability for the right individuals.
Construction Superintendents with qualified experience in the following categories will be considered:
- Big box retail
- Quick service/restaurant
- Fuel station/convenience store
- Ground-up, new build, tenant improvement, store remodel, multi-site/similar scope roll-out, and re-image projects
- Must have technical skills in the major trades and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to read plans, survey markings, and civil sheets; ability to prioritize project scopes/trades
- Experience with on-site/off-site utilities and underground
- Experience with Department of Transportation requirements a plus
- Leads preconstruction process with Project Managers including site surveys, scope development, and obtaining required permits
- Identifies and procures materials and equipment for multiple jobs
- Required site inventories and materials; maintaining all on-site receipts for submittal to corporate office on a weekly basis
- Management of on-site personnel; works alongside personnel through project completion
- On-site relationships with clients, facility representatives, subcontractors, and city officials
- Oversight of on-site safety implementation with labor, subcontractors, and general public
- Manage inspection schedules and stand for inspections as required
- Daily on-site labor time sheet and project update submittals with photos to management
- On-site housekeeping
- Preparation of site close-out packages
- Willing to travel and work night shifts as required
- Follows all guidelines as set forth by the company and client
- Superintendent candidates will possess the ability to interpret architectural plans and specifications. Positions will require management of personnel, vendors, and subcontractors. Candidates with computer experience and familiarity with Microsoft Office software a plus.
- Applicant must have a positive attitude towards change. Can identify the need, remove the barriers and has the know how to make things happen. Values diversity of ideas, opinions, and people.