Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Redmond, Washington | Direct Hire
Our Client, is one the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
Our Client is currently looking for a Superintendent for their Construction Department. The right candidate will manage all functions of the job site as it relates to home construction. Manage construction of multiple homes from dirt through closing while maximizing profits and maintaining excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project safety management
- Prepare and maintain responsibility for CPM job schedule
- Organize, direct and coordinate field construction
- Assure and set standard for work quality
- Order materials, tools and equipment
- Prepare necessary reports, including project daily summary reports, architect requests for information, subcontractor change order reports and purchase orders
- Document and complete all punch lists in a timely manner
- Review all drawings, specifications and subcontractor submittals
- Perform start-up testing and turnover to owner
- Document final close-out
- Must have a vehicle, a valid driver' s license and be willing to travel
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor' s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.