Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
We' re looking for a Construction Superintendent to oversee, manage and direct all aspects of a project from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership qualities that allow him or her to take control of a project and produce results.
- Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements
- Mediate between landlords and tenants to find workable solutions that appeal to both parties
- Create estimates for build-out projects, including labor, supplies, materials and other ancillary costs
- Drive cost-effective project management techniques and strategies in the field
- Hire and assign construction work to each project
- Maintain a daily job site log
- Coordinate all construction services and activities
- Maintain strict build-out construction schedule and make changes as necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Educate landlords and tenants on aesthetic and practical choices for build-outs
- 4+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent in the construction industry
- Ability to work with numerous contractors and sub-contractors in an efficient manner
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent