Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Talent Acquisition Leader
San Francisco, California | Direct Hire
The Talent Acquisition Leader will develop and implement the talent acquisition strategy to support rapid and significant growth over the next few years, strengthen the recruiting model and programs, and manage a team to deliver on current and planned hiring needs.
Areas of focus:
- Development, planning, and execution of talent acquisition strategies including diversity recruitment, recruiting programs design, resource management and coordination of client facing support
- Relentlessly keep an eye on our employment branding and identify new and different ways to “ tell the story” and expand our reach in the talent war
- Design and execute strategies to identify and attract stellar talent to the organization
- Apply creative and aggressive recruiting tactics and strategies to continuously fill our talent pipeline
- Drive the ongoing measurement and assessment of talent acquisition’ s performance through metrics and reporting
- Ensuring that our recruiting tools and systems are effective and supporting all recruiting efforts
- Consult regularly with the senior and executive team to thoroughly understand the talent needed to successfully deliver against the organization’ s vision, long term strategy and annual goals
- Maintain commitment to providing an exceptional candidate experience to ALL candidates
- Ensure effective and seamless partnership with other members of the HR team to ensure candidates are brought onboard the company in a high-quality manner
- Lead a team of recruiters by setting the bar high for performance and holding people accountable for delivering results
- 5+ years of experience managing recruiters required and previous success in a technical recruiting capacity is preferred
- Experience with and understanding of recruitment within the software marketplace is required
- Consultative approach; talent advisor mindset with a proven track record of influencing senior leaders in the business and across HR
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
- Proven track record as a strong people leader, as well as experience bringing people along with a desire to develop talent within the team.
- Experience fostering collaborative working relationships with business partners, functional leaders and decision makers, providing influential advice to help them achieve desired business outcomes.
- Comfortable working with data and identifying insights and trends to help drive the recruitment process.
- Ability to plan, manage, and track projects, and to communicate about them with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to develop authentic relationships with a diverse audience of professionals.
- Results driven, seeks accountability and comfortable in dealing with ambiguity