Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Phoenix, Arizona | Contract To Hire
NW Phoenix | Immediate opening for an Accountant in the Tax Department.
• 4 or more years experience working with multi-state sales and use tax.
• Advanced level PC skills with knowledge of Windows & Microsoft software applications.
• Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
• Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
• Self-motivated and work independently with a minimum of supervision under rigid time constraints.
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Four year college degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
• Four or more years accounting experience in a large organization with mainframe-based accounting systems.
• Honest and trustworthy, exhibiting sound business ethics.
• Enter complicated journal entries in preparation of four week close.
• Ability to communicate with internal and external auditors relating to sales/use/rental tax issues.
• Reconciliation and allocation of real estate taxes between entities.
• Review invoices for payment and accrue amounts due for various liabilities.
• Prepare monthly reports for various state and local governmental taxing authorities.
• Direct preparation of special projects or reports assigned to the section.
• Set up PC systems to enhance productivity within the office.
• Reconciliation of various Balance Sheet accounts.
• Provide assistance in the reconciliation of difficult and troublesome accounts.
• Train and assist Associates and Clerks in specific accounting tasks and in the use of systems.
• Various other projects as assigned by supervisor.