Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
10960 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor Los Angeles, California 90024 | Direct Hire
EXCITING DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH WELL KNOWN FIRM IN LOS ANGELES AREA FOR A SR. TAX ACCOUNTANT!
As a result of our ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a Tax Accountant/Senior Tax Accountant. The ideal candidate will prepare tax returns and assist with related client tax matters. This candidate will possess strong tax preparation and tax research skills. Experience in business management, entertainment industry, real estate, high net worth individuals and multi-jurisdictional planning is helpful. CPA license or progress towards CPA licensing is required.
- Prepare and/or review individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
- Identify industry/client tax issues and situations, and assist with tax research and planning.
- Assist with IRS and state issues as well as drafting responses to governmental correspondence and audits.
- Prepare closeouts for loan out corporations and analyze payroll withholding requirements for state and federal.
- Assist other team member with accounting responsibilities as necessary.
- Understanding of tax concepts related to individuals, C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, estates and trusts.
- Minimum of 4 years of tax experience with a public accounting firm.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related business field and grasp of accounting and financial statement concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and tax preparation software such as BNA and Pro-System.
- Ability to interact and communicate with clients and staff (written, verbal, and in person).
- Ability to analyze issues, perform research, and demonstrate critical thinking to apply recommendations implemented as a result of new legislation and/or planning.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivator with excellent organization skills.