Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Technical Sourcer - AU 0348
Austin, Texas | Contract
This Technical Sourcer will be responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates according to provided job details from intake meetings with hiring managers. This person will conduct national sourcing activities on a daily basis for experienced candidates across all technical languages and developers. The Tech Sourcer will develop and execute sourcing strategies, which generate a qualified and diverse candidate flow. S(he) will also be responsible for building a strong pipeline of candidates for future positions according to company priority. This is a highly analytical role requiring a very focused and independently driven employee! Not for the faint of heart!
This is a temp-hire role for a candidate local to the Austin Area. At this time we cannot consider applicants outside of the immediate Austin Area. The individual hired will be required to be onsite 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, no flexibility to work remotely at this time.
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods, beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, etc. Make sure you show us your skills on your resume.
- Identify candidates from various backgrounds, enhancing company goals for a diverse and integrated workplace.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Drive deep partnerships with the business including understanding business priorities, technology roadmap, etc.
- BA/BS degree preferred and 3+ years technical sourcing experience for a search firm and/or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools.
- Experience sourcing technical talent required.
- To show us you read this job description, include the average requisitions you work on and the average monthly hires you made at each relevant job.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and be able to work autonomously.