Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Technical Sourcer - Foster City 0349
Foster City, California | Contract
Do you dream in boolean searches? The best xray you' ve ever seen is a google xray? Do the words hunter, connectifier, dice, stack overflow, ladders sound familiar?
Wollborg Michelson is looking for a Technical Sourcer and if you answered yes to the above, we should talk. This is a long term contract role (1 year) for potential extensions based on how awesome the candidates you find are.
- Own the sourcing experience from start to end, customizing for each role/hiring manager.
- Get outside of LinkedIn to source - utilize your no-fear mentality to reach out to the best of the best tech talent to get them engaged with the brand.
- Call, screen, and qualify best candidates to hand off to Recruiters.
- Juggle multiple reqs at a time, prioritizing roles based off hiring manager needs.
- Communicate regularly with Recruiters and hiring managers to give status updates, candidate briefings, etc.
- Pipeline candidates for roles that commonly arise.
- 3+ years sourcing/recruiting
- 2+ years sourcing/recruiting tech talent
- Diversity sourcing experience
- Proven skills with boolean searches, google xray, and specialty sourcing sites
- Proven communication and interview skills on the phone, on video/skype calls, and in person
- That " gut sense" of what' s coming next onsite and in the market to drive proactive recruiting
- Relationship-building, customer service oriented personality
- Organization skills second to none with strong attention to detail within the ATS system (greenhouse)
- Mix of corporate and agency recruiting/sourcing is ideal.
If you are interested, please send a resume detailing your metrics, jobs you' ve hired for, and your go-to sourcing strategies. I' ll be looking out for those details especially!