Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Temporary Office Assistant
South San Francisco, California | Contract
Administrative Assistants, we need you! One of Wollborg Michelson' s most fun clients is looking for someone to jump in and help save the day while someone is out for 2 weeks.
This is a contract 2-week job, but Wollborg Michelson has a variety of administrative openings and if you want, this could be just the beginning of a new career.
This job is located in South San Francisco, CA and is not near public transit. Local candidates only please! Make sure your resume has your current city and state clearly noted.
- Enters real-time data and prepares analysis of of real-time data using Excel and Google Transit.
- Responds to customer questions, comments, and concerns. Identifies problem areas and proposes solutions. Provides information to immediate supervisor as needed for escalations or urgent issues.
- Prepares emails or notices that will go out to entire department.
- Processes requests for various trainings.
- Ability to relate well to people with disabilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exemplary organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong word processing and spreadsheets skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with confidential data.
- The person in this position may be required to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds regularly.
- Empathy to relate to individuals with disabilities or others with special needs.