Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Napa, California | Direct Hire
The Training Coordinator prepares, facilitates, monitors, evaluates, and documents training activities. The position serves as a resource for coordinating the training needs of multiple departments and locations in other regions. This is a highly visible role that includes regular interactions with all levels of the company, including executive and senior staff members.
- Administrate, coordinate and facilitate delivery of draft training aids. (manuals, processing guidelines, programs specific to training needs, etc.)
- Collaborate with subject matter experts regarding instructional design
- Work with management to draft training plans for new & existing employees
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs
- Present training programs and manuals using recognized training techniques and tools
- Facilitate training through a variety of delivery methods. (classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching)
- Organize logistics for training sessions. (venues, equipment, etc.)
- Track and report training outcomes
- Maintain employee training records
- Measure training effectiveness by assisting in the design and application of assessment tools
- Provide feedback to training participants and management
- Keep current on internal training design and methodology
- Evaluate training materials and develop recommendations
- Thoroughly understand stakeholder requirements. Manage and communicate standards to appropriate team members
- Proactively communicate training status, issues & risks to management
- Travel required. The ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business or a related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Intermediate level technology capabilities (MS Office suite, etc.)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous experience in planning, organizing and facilitating training sessions/programs
- Strong coaching and team orientation. The ability to work with diverse personalities
- Knowledge of establishing clear policies, processes, and guidelines
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer