Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Training Specialist 5
San Ramon, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract Training Specialist to conduct training and development programs for employees, for one of our clients a large bank institution in San Ramon, CA. The Training and Development Specialist must have instructional design capabilities, technical knowledge, as well as system proficiencies. This person is responsible for collecting information, conducting research, and creating training materials and programs.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups or consultation with managers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques and formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos and lectures.
- Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training for employees or customers of industrial or commercial establishments.
- Monitor training costs to ensure budget is no to conduct training.
- Set vision of training for the company.
- Develops holistic training materials for a department.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, and leadership technique.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Online class, design and development experience.
- Must be able to expertly articulate storyline 2 Systems training background vs. core skills training I.E. account opening systems, maintenance systems, any type of system training related to employee experience.
- SharePoint experience is preferred for one of the positions.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required.
- 10+ years related experience required.