Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
University Relations Liaison - FC 0720
Foster City, California | Contract
Wollborg Michelson' s client is looking for a Recruiting Liaison to join University Relations and Programs Strategy team. This person will be a key point of contact for 5-7 universities across the country, helping not only to recruit, but also to build strong partnerships that grow and produce strong results year after year. The primary function will be to recruit tech talent, but there are other initiatives that this employee may spearhead.
This is a long term (12 month) contract-hire opportunity. The main office is in Foster City, CA and we need someone to sit onsite when not traveling. For this reason, only local candidates will be considered.
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university relation strategies to attract top university talent, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.).
- Build and maintain long-term relationships at target universities with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations.
- Brand and promote the company on campus as an employer of choice.
- Interface and partner with university recruiters to ensure we are meeting our corporate university recruiting goals.
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
- Participate in University Relations and Program Strategy initiatives and partner with team members to deliver best in class services.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Bachelor’ s degree required
- 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, a related HR function or university setting
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top entry-level talent
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders
- Approximately 70% travel is expected during peak season