Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Vice President of Sales
Roseville, California | Direct Hire
Vice President of Sales
Great opportunity located in Roseville, CA for an up and coming Residential Property Appraisal Company. They are using cutting edge technology and solutions to improve property appraisals and take the industry by storm. In this role, you will have the opportunity to offer the mortgage lending companies a new appraisal solution that will improve efficiency and accuracy. This is a full-time position with great compensation, bonus structure, and benefits.
- Develop a strategy to establish and grow a book of business.
- Formulate the best customer experience from user feedback.
- Build client relationships to obtain more business and referrals.
- Drive growth by identifying and qualifying new prospects through business development.
- Develop and execute your own strategy for cold calling, scheduling demos, and onsite client visits.
- Implement solutions and products based on customer needs.
- Attend networking events to increase your customer base and promote the product.
- Work closely with sales team to close more deals.
- Persistent, tenacious and consistent while pursuing revenue opportunities.
- Self-starter that isn’ t scared of handling objections
- Ability to understand customer needs and present solutions.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt strategy to changing conditions.
- Keep up with market and competitor trends.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- 3+ Years of sales experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree
- Real Estate, property management, or mortgage background
- Salesforce CRM and Microsoft Office
- Business Development experience
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Bonus Structure
- 10 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
Wollborg Michelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.