Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Visual Designer (Contract to Hire) - 23525 SF
San Francisco, California | Contract
Have you ever wanted to work in a position that you knew was helping others, and that will make a difference? If you are not then you are not working your dream job.
This is an opportunity to put your Visual Design skills and experience to good use!
Visual Designer (Contract to Hire)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Solve the communication needs of our internal clients. This includes researching, conceptualizing, creating mock ups and finalizing print and web-based graphics, web pages, PowerPoint presentations and videos.
- Work directly with executives and communication leads to distill complex storylines into brilliant and beautiful designs.
- Develop, assess and optimize current and new communication channels to deliver key messages to internal stakeholders.
- Coach clients on how to best leverage our tools.
Required Education/Experience Were looking for an extensive track record of developing and successfully rocking communications. The ideal person will have:
- 3+ years in graphic design, advertising, marketing, communications or related field. A bachelors degree is a plus.
- An online portfolio demonstrating expertise in design and its related tools, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Obvious ability to take the complex to simple while telling a good story along the way.
- Demonstrated knowledge of branding, layout, color theory and typography.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and projects and meet deadlines.
- Personally motivated, excellent time management skills and can handle and give constructive design critiques professionally.
- Familiar co-designing and managing complex projects, including creative campaigns.
- Comfortable working in a corporate environment.
It would be even better if they had:
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Motion design and live action video creation and editing skills (Final Cut Pro, After Effects).
- Front-end web development skills, including working knowledge of CMS platforms, HTML, CSS, and web standards.
This is a contract-to-hire position that is expected to be 30-40 hour per week.
At Wollborg Michelson, we are committed, tenacious, and passionate about what we do. Whether you' re a company trying to fill a position with a highly specific profile, or a candidate searching for the right opportunity to match your unique skillset, we know the challenges you face. More importantly, we have the expertise, experience, and drive to overcome them. We have been respected for decades, but earn our reputation every day.