Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Warranty Service Coordinator
Newport Beach, California | Contract To Hire
Wollborg Michelson Recruiting is currently conducting a search for a contract to hire Warranty Service Coordinator, for one of our clients a large home builder located in Newport Beach, CA. The Warranty Service Coordinator will provide 100% customer satisfaction to all of our clients Homeowners. They will support the Warranty Service department in ensuring that all Homeowners warranty service is performed in a timely, efficient, neat, courteous, and professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Warranty Service Department in the office and field.
- Address new and current homeowners concerns in a prompt, courteous manner relating to warranty items that need repair within the parameters of the Warranty Service Department.
- Collect and respond to incoming requests, via phone, mail, fax, or email, from new and current homeowners regarding warranty issues.
- Process service requests by scheduling warranty service subcontractors for appointments and repairs.
- Prepare update reports to management and send delinquent notices to subcontractors.
- Log, code invoices, and prepare check requests when needed for miscellaneous reimbursements to homeowners.
- Ensure closure of utility accounts prior to close of escrow.
- Generate sign-off letters to homeowners tp close out completed work.
- Prepare monthly new home walkthrough forms.
- Input and update all homeowner and subcontractor information into Warranty Service database system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Track, organize and file all processed paperwork and maintain homeowner lot files, lawsuit files, and attorney correspondence.
- Update, print and distribute homeowner warranty manuals and project books to each community.
Senior Level Additional Duties:
- Train and mentor the Warranty Service Coordinator(s)
- Monitor the progress of each warranty service request until completion
- Escalate any possible future problems or sources of possible litigation to Director/ Manager Warranty Service or Supervisor Warranty Service Office
- Perform multiple tasks, gather and analyze information and solve problems skillfully, adhere to strict deadlines, and maintain confidential information.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school Diploma or general education (GED)- Required
- At least 1 year in home construction, new homes; including warranty service and repair- Preferred
- Senior Level requires at least two years working with a home builder.
- Working knowledge of general office tools
- Proficient in 10-key
- General knowledge of residential building industry.