Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
San Mateo, CA
Wollborg Michelson is seeking a driven Account Executive (AE) to join our client's office in San Mateo. This opportunity is for sales professionals who want to establish and advance their career in the competitive, high-reward tech industry. You will take the lead in performing demos of the SaaS platform with VPs, CMOs, and other C-level executives.
If you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, are a quick learner, are agile and adaptable, driven to “win all the way,” and are ready to take the next step in your sales career, then we would love to have you on our team!
- Run web-based demonstrations of our SaaS platform to close new business logos
- Deliver Demos Effectively: Quarterback and solution-sell a high volume of demos
- Operate on monthly goals/customer based activities and meet a monthly sales quota
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Work with the demand generation team to establish strong qualification criteria
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Adopt a proven sales technique
What it Takes to be Successful
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least two years of closing experience in a SaaS environment is required
- Lead generation experience strongly preferred
- Must have experience in a quota carrying position (MRR Preferred)
- SFDC experience strongly preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and stock options
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly SPIFFS
- Recognition of accomplishments at the Annual Presidents Club for overachievers
- Annual trip for all sales team members to the Sales Kickoff (SKO)
- Two-week sales and technology training in California
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k and Financial Advising
- Friday Company Lunches
- Kitchens with free snacks and drinks