Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Los Angeles, CA
The Account Manager position is based in Los Angeles county and reports directly to the VP of Sales. It is an outside sales position, responsible for prospecting for new customers, managing existing business, presenting business solutions and closing sales to meet or exceed quota.
- Prospect and network to find potential new customers who would benefit from the suite of products and services.
- Lead the solution development efforts that best address the customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of team members.
- Establish and maintain relationships with account base stakeholders.
- Organize and coordinate the involvement of internal team to exceed customers’ expectations during both the presales process as well as the ongoing maintenance of existing accounts.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and strategic objectives.
- Proactively partner with customers to assess, clarify and validate needs.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date customer information in company database and Salesforce regarding qualified leads and prospecting activities. Track projects and their associated revenue during presales of project.
- Conduct accurate and timely forecasting.
- Proven ability to acquire new customers as well as service and maintain existing customers.
- Strength in having business conversations with business owners, C-level prospects and clients and decision makers.
- Ability to present technical solutions, persuade and influence opinions while overcoming challenges/objections.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills, able to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent work ethic, with an emphasis on building relationships with customers, taking initiative, being responsive and follow-through.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ sales experience in a B2B sales environment – high tech, data or telcom preferred
- Consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Experience selling Cisco products a plus