Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounting Assistant - Medical Billing
Location: Rancho Cordova - Work from home (Temporary)
Position Purpose: Perform all activities related to collections
• Verify insurance eligibility for services provided
• Verify insurance eligibility for all accounts with questionable status or billing addresses
• Perform price negotiations and discounts related to collections
• Identify patient resources pertaining to reimbursement
• Inform patients of financial responsibilities as stated by the insurance company
• Review and audit accounts from aging reports for missing payments
• Collect reimbursement for billed and aged accounts
• Process daily correspondence to successfully appeal third-party carriers
• Document all pertinent communication with patient, physician, insurance company as it may relate to collection procedures
• Submit adjustments to account receivable register
• Correct errors, reimbursements for accounts, and resolve billing issues
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of medical billing or collections experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Job Type: Contract | Pay rate: $17.00/hour