Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounting Clerk I
Mountain View, (none selected)
Mountain View, CA
The Accounting Clerk performs basic routine accounting activities such as Accounts Payable, maintenance of certain general ledger accounts and corresponding reconcilements, billing miscellaneous accounts receivable (QuickBooks), general office functions. Within the Accounts Payable function, verifies hospital purchases and receipt of goods and services against vendor invoices and other internal hospital payment requests. Investigates invoices discrepancies, reconciles vendor statements, process vendor payments in a timely manner.
1. High school diploma.
2. Accounting experience preferred.
3. Aptitude for mathematical calculations and record keeping.
4. Attention to detail and accuracy.
5. Competent user of Outlook, MS Word and Excel. Previous experience using accounting software preferred.
6. Good verbal communication skills and ability to relay instructions to vendors or internal customers.