Find Your Dream Job
Finding a Dream Job can feel a lot like searching for a needle in a haystack. We start by viewing each candidate as an individual, identifying their distinct strengths and guiding them to the right opportunities. We're also big believers in mentoring our candidates and creating long-term relationships. Helping you find your Dream Job is really just the start. We want to help you build a Dream Career!
Stop Dreaming. Start Searching.
Accounts Payable Clerk
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Our client is a multi-media entertainment company looking for a bright, kind and goal-oriented individual to manage our full-cycle Accounts Payable function.
Duration: 3-4 Months
Pay; $25.00 - $30.00
· Timely process various types of supplier invoices for payment approval (about 50/day)
· Audit expense reports
· Provide weekly aging report
· Reconcile vendor statements and resolve discrepancies
· Sync up with other departments to ensure accuracy of data
· Code credit card expenses for various corporate card holders
· Run weekly pay cycles and mail/distribute physical checks
· Prepare ACH/Positive Pay files after each pay cycle
· Send out manual ACH advices to recipients
· Ensure costs are recorded in the correct G/L month and properly coded
· Maintain documentation for month-end accruals
· 3+ years of full-cycle Accounts Payable processing experience
· Pays special attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
· High capacity to work efficiently in fast-paced environments
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle PeopleSoft experience is a plus
Aaron Couch has over twenty years in the staffing arena with a specialized skillset in executive recruiting, contract recruiting as well as contract to hire opportunities and project management. His career within staffing/HR includes executive/professional recruiting, business development, team leadership and strategical startups. Aaron has extensive recruiting and business development expertise in specialized verticals including Healthcare, IT, Engineering as well as Accounting & Finance. Aaron is a graduate of San Francisco State University where he completed his undergrad studies, following up with a Master’s in Organizational Management with a specialization in Human Resources from Ashford University I Forbes School of Business & Technology.
Aaron thrives in finding individuals their dream job careers that they are passionate about as well consulting with clients to find them the ideal candidate and fit for their company. He is active within the community volunteering for local nonprofit organizations, as well being active in the local chamber and other human resource “thinktank” groups. The motto that has passed down from generation to generation in his family is “Carpe Diem” and this seize the day attitude determines his altitude daily.
Aaron was raised on the North Coast in the Redwoods and enjoys spending time camping/traveling in the great outdoors with family and friends. The outdoor activities he enjoys include kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, boating and is also known to explore golf courses to play as well. He also loves authors of business and motivation and one of his favorite’s is from Tony Robbins which Aaron holds true to his heart, “The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.”